CVPath Institute has experience with a broad range of medical devices in the clinical arena from cerebral to below-the-knee technologies, truly encompassing the entire anatomical cardiovascular territory.
- Aneurysm repair and prevention devices such as coils, foams, hydrogels, and bioglues.
- Ischemic stroke intervention devices
- Nitinol stents
- Endarterectomy Samples
- Stent grafts
- Aortic: TAVI, prosthetic and mechanical, surgical valves
- Mitral: artificial chordae, leaftlet augmentation, various types of annuloplasty rings, leaflet resection, edge to edge repair, coronary sinus annuloplasty, annular modification, percutanous mitral valve repair, chamber remodeling, ultrasound technologies, and mitral cerclage
- Myocardium: atrial septal defect (PFO occluders), atrial appendage occluders, right and left ventricular assist devices, cell therapy, pacing leads, balloon ablation for atrial fibrillation
- Coronary arteries: stents (bare metal, drug-eluting, bioerodible scaffolds), drug-coated balloons
- Sympathetic nerve ablation
Iliac, SFA, below the knee
- Plaque excision
- Peripheral stents: nitinol, bioerodible scaffolds, stent grafts. drug-coated balloons
- Vascular access closure devices
- AV Shunt