“Dedicated to the analysis of cardiovascular specimens”
Our CAP-accredited and CLIA-approved laboratory can help you meet your diagnostic and clinical research trial pathology needs. We offer diagnostic services for autopsy and surgical human specimens. Our analysis includes:
- Heart tissue: postmortem and explant gross & microscopic evaluation
- Endomyocardial: biopsy, myocardial tissue/resection (including tumors)
- Pericardial biopsy/resection, native/prosthetic heart valves
- Vascular specimens: aorta and its branches, coronary, temporal, carotid, etc.
- Full review of cardiovascular slides and blocks
- Cardiac devices: stents, stent grafts, mechanical and bioprosthetic valves, prosthetic valve rings, pericardial devices, pacemakers, ventricular assist devices, and others
- Congenital heart disease devices: occluders, coils, glue, etc.